Sunday 16 May 2010

Ok so its been a good few weeks since i updated this blog as things have been soooo hectic. Between college and shoots i just haven't had the time! With only a few weeks left of college before i graduate things are getting extremely stressful. I have 2 exhibitions coming up: one for college and another for this years COAST festival. The image below is a self portrait i did for my college exhibition. To be honest i'm not the most confident of girls when it comes to my looks so this was a real challenge for me. I did some post production editing just to hide my flaws so i'm reasonably happy with the results.....


On a lighter note i had my birthday this week. I really am extremely lucky. My family clubbed together to get me a studio background along with the supporting stands so now i can do portrait shoots anywhere and know i have the right background. Then my AMAZING boyfriend has bought me a new laptop especially for my photography. So although i feel a bit stressed and down about things just now, i know i have my brilliant family, friends and boyfriend to keep me going. I really am a lucky girl (can i still be that now i'm 24?) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment